Posted on 2020.07.26 at 12:47
Current Mood: creative
"Ooh, this person has a cell phone! How nice! I guess it's mine now." Chewing sounds. "Bloody primative, but better than nothing. I wonder if I could turn it into a lasdriver. Wouldn't that be nice . . ."
There's a moment of thoughtful silence. Then, "A laser screwdriver with a built-in phone, press the wrong button and it lasers your brain! Brilliant! Now how do you get this thing open?"
There's a mrow sort of sound. "What? Oh. Hiya kitty. You like back alleys too, then? I bet you're hungry too, eh kitty? Want to share the tasty person? No? Oh well . . . now where was I? Oh, laserphone. Right. We can use it to zap rats. I bet you like rats.
"Hey, is this thing on? It is, isn't it--"
Posted on 2019.10.21 at 07:23
Based on what little we know of the Time War, and various interesting fanfics, I have made a few decisions:
- The Neverweres and Meanwhiles were all the people who the Time War erased from history. The Could-HaveBeen King was the first one--the son that Koschei might've had if not for the drumming.
- The Nightmare Child was the Master himself. To the Daleks he probably was a nightmare, and he was driven mad as a child. When he returned on the Last Day the energies forming around him were vast enough that they made him look like a giant eating spaceships.
- The Horde of Travesties were people whose very biology had been twisted by the changes in time, devolved and re-evolved in strange ways. They were, however, time-aware enough to know what had been done to them, that they were in the wrong bodies, and they couldn't cope.
- The Skaro Degredations were obsolete--and often alternate--Daleks used as cannon fodder.
- The Master died four times, was the last survivor of three different squads, and was feared by both sides by the time he ran away.
Posted on 2019.07.19 at 08:21
Current Mood: amused
He did not create the Toclafane, they did it to themselves. And the Utopia signal was there already, perhaps a distress signal from long ago.
He's a ghost. He absorbed the energy of Gallifrey dying and became a sort of mark on the fabric of the universe.
He ate Rassilon, and what was left of Lucy.
He has in his pockets at any time an apple, some slices of ham, three fingers, a few cookies, a slice of cake, a dead rat and some tea bags.
Oh, and a laser screwdriver!
He and his Doctor will live long, die in each others' arms, and go to a Heaven with red grass together. In place of drums there will be the sound of wings, and every days will feel like an adventure.
Posted on 2019.02.16 at 10:58
The Master is generally Broken/FracturedVerse, but these are a few side verses going as well. Currently, the main side verse is with an_adoring_wife, where he is trying, rather badly, to make things up to Lucy. Oh, and they have a dog!
Posted on 2017.08.11 at 15:34
- The first person who turned off the music to tell the Master something was hung upside-down and flayed. No one ever turned off his music again.
- Anyone who asked to go home was tossed off the Valiant. It's a long way down.
- Jack crucified as a Christmas decoration
- Severed head collecting for Easter
- Making people be gladiators
- Playing darts with a world map and bombing the place it hits
- Burning Paris for Valentine's Day
- Handing out human hearts for same
- Ice skating on frozen blood
- Ice skating the Nile
- Do NOT interrupt the Master when he's speaking
- If the Master can't sleep nobody sleeps. Nobody on Earth.
- Anyone who spills food gets cooked
- Daily Jack torture. Includes beating, poisoning, dismembering, skewering, freezing, starving, gutting, beheading, burning, etc etc
- Let's see if hedge clippers make Jack less randy.
- Blasting people at random
- 'Off with their head' as headache remedy
- Hiding in a closet screaming at the drums
- Horrific threats
- Giggling insanely for no particular reason
- Feeding Jack to his friends. Later on, feeding them back to him!
- Exploding various things and places to 'Another One Bites The Dust'
Posted on 2012.11.08 at 01:03
Honestly, I think she really does drive herself. *The Doctor was working on some project or other, so the Master had been left with Donna to keep an eye on him. Naturally, they'd wound up going on an adventure instead.* Although Other knows why we're here. Unless she wants us to save the day while the Doctor's busy, but I'm really not the saving people type. Quite the opposite, in fact.
*He shrugs and opens the TARDIS doors, then winces.* Ah yes, charming as ever. Don't look, Donna, its called the Torture Pits for a reason. I used to come here on vacation. It's managed to go even more downhill somehow.
Posted on 2011.12.21 at 14:23
Current Mood: crushed
I have set up accounts in this name at IJ and DW. If anyone wants to play there, you can do so. I will still play at SWS here, but unless LJ fixes itself that will be it. If LJ gets any worse you know where to find me.
I would appreciate it if you list your outside accounts here, too. Thank you.
Posted on 2011.12.07 at 16:37
What would you name a new planet?
Setram. Because why not.
Posted on 2011.11.25 at 23:13
If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it, and why?
Attempting to flag down a passing flying saucer, of course.
Posted on 2011.09.30 at 15:53
Current Mood: amused
People I don't like dying. What else?